Overseas License

Have you got an overseas license ?
if you hold an overseas license it will help to make the process of getting a Victorian license easier and quicker.

First  you   will have to check if there are further good news for you  as your country of origin that issue your overseas license  might be in the list of exempted countries and that means  to get your license converted to a Victorian license  you will not have to do any test follow the links to check that one http://www.vicroads.vic.gov.au/NR/exeres/7E10681C-4AA4-4E6C-9D2E-EC4363EDEFAB,frameless.htm?NRMODE=Published#exempt

In case the country that issue your license is not in this list,  to get your overseas license converted  to a Victorian license you will have to go through the following process


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s